Posted on Oct 27, 2021 by Britannic Technologies Ltd
Business Analyst working within the Innovations Team, reporting to Head of Innovation & Product Introduction
Salary Range:£40k - £50k based upon experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and driven Business Analyst to work in our new Innovations Team reporting to the Head of Innovation and Product Introduction. The new team has been created within a well established and successful technology reseller / system integrator as we embark upon a significant period of transformation and innovation making sure internal projects, in house developed products and new product introductions align with the business goals. Working in a dynamic, agile, and collaborative environment the Business Analyst works across the business with key internal and external stakeholders to shape change programs and is accountable for the definition of the analysis approach for Digital Transformation projects with a focus on CRM,
web services, process automation and contact centre capabilities.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced analyst who can interpret and baseline user requirements and user stories across a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders in the digital communications industry. The candidate will have a passion for technology, be excited by change, be a strong problem solver and possess an inquisitive mind. He/she will possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, be flexible and adaptive, be a strong team player, have relevant experience and want to be part of an exciting, innovative, customer focused, fast paced environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, risks, opportunities and solutions for a business
- Identifying and then prioritizing technical and functional requirements
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders
- Use data modelling practices to analyse findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes
- Stakeholder engagement at all levels build relationships with key members of the organisation
- Work with external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service, function, or product provided
- Estimating workloads, budgets, and developing schedules
- Forecasting and monitoring (including variance analysis)
- Map current processes and make suggestions for process improvements
- Oversee the implementation and/or introduction of new technology and systems
- Run workshops and training session
- Business Analyst certification (e.g. IIBA Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA)) or 3 years direct work experience in a business analyst
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and delivery of communications, including all plans
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Being detail oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Knowledge of business structure
- Stakeholder analysis
- Cost benefit analysis
- Process modelling
- Understanding of networks, databases and digital contact centre technologies is advantageous
- PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile®, APM, CAPM or other relevant project management certification(s) or 3 years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including developing project plans, change road maps, documentation and ability to report to the business on progress is advantageous.
If you feel that your experience matches the above description, please apply for immediate consideration.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£320 - £340 Daily
£50k - £50k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£40k - £46k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual