Posted on Oct 27, 2021 by Church International Ltd.
Systems Engineer required by my client, a technology solutions and services company that focuses on delivering business value from technology to work onsite in Stevenage on an initial 3-month contract (outside IR35).
- Building, configuring, transitioning, administering, and supporting infrastructure technologies and solutions. For example, managing VMWare estate across several data centers and clusters, managing Azure resources, managing Servers across multiple domains, and any ad-hoc requests.
- Resolving technical problems, ensuring that technical solutions meet business requirements. For example, escalations from the service desk, requests from cyber security such as remediation of vulnerabilities, and any alerts raised by the infrastructure-owned systems.
- Identifying the correct procedures and appropriate channels for resolution and monitoring resolution activities and progress updates to users.
- Investigating faults in systems, processes, and services, and advise on the implementation of appropriate solutions and preventative measures using past experience and vendor documentation.
- Working collaboratively to ensure that a set of IT products, suppliers, and vendors come together to deliver an IT service. For example, VMWare and Microsoft.
- The engineer will be responsible for working with the internal team to provide solutions and also work directly with the clients to complete a project list. The engineer will be assisting in server builds operating system migrations, and 3rd level support.
- MUST have proven infrastructure support (3rd line) and sys admin skills.
- MUST have experience Server build and configuration preferably with HPE/Dell experience Windows 2013/16 server Microsoft Hyper V/VMware vSphere Microsoft SQL 2012/14/16 Storage HPE 3Par/Dell EqualLogic
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£550 - £550 Daily
£50k - £70k Annual
£80k - £90k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£45k - £65k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual