Dynamics 365 F&O Finance Systems Manager
Posted on Oct 27, 2021 by Catch Resource Management Ltd
Dynamics 365 F&O Finance Systems Manager - Dynamics 365FO, D365FO, Finance & Operations, Systems Manager, Functional Consultant, General Ledger - Witney - Remote - £55-75kpa
Our End User client requires a Dynamics 365 F&O Finance Systems Manager on a permanent basis to join their team. You will manage all aspects of the group's financial systems providing the link between Finance and Technology. You will also act as change manager to ensure that finance systems are adapted to meet the business need and to stay current to support the future growth and expansion of the business. The Dynamics 365 F&O Finance Systems Manager will play a key role in managing the transition of AX to the Cloud (D365). A home-based role, occasional travel to client sites and the office, to reflect business needs, is a requirement.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Deep understanding and experience of Microsoft Dynamics AX and SQL SVR, and D365
- Experience of a migration from AX to D365 is an advantage.
- SQL and Power Query skills desirable
- Strong numerical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Extensive experience managing finance systems.
- Able to deliver confidently and quickly despite changing priorities and take ownership to achieve tight deadlines.
- High standards and attention to detail in all aspects of output.
- High level of drive, commitment and self-motivation.
- Pro-active and able to use own initiative.
- Ability to communicate clearly across all areas of the business and influence multiple stakeholders and partners (internal and external).
- Able to train staff effectively and with energy and enthusiasm.
- Builds and develops relationships with key business stakeholders
- Flexible team player.
- Manage the AX, Atlas, AXtensions user access and licencing.
- Administer AX functional security/permissions and take responsibility for system-wide configuration and set-up with on-going maintenance as required by the business or the technology updates.
- Ensure that all reports from the AX system are complete and accurate, and picking up the correct numbers eg, for the trial balance report, the Income and Expenditure report, the balance sheet report, the transaction listing report etc. This includes all of the management reporter reports from AX ie the AX report - writer, and also the SSRS reports, the standard AX reports, Atlas and Excel SQL access reports.
- Provide information requested by internal or external auditors, and address any financial systems recommendations from the internal and external auditors, including eg actions required to improve financial controls or ease of auditing.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match.