Requirements Engineer/Business Analyst
Posted on Oct 27, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Requirements Engineer/Business Analyst. This role is permanent position based in Zurich Canton & comes with generous home office allowance.
- Support the Application Management team in exciting & varied Requirements Engineering tasks.
- Focus on supporting requirements that are placed on applications; from requirements analysis & solution design to testing & rollout.
- Act as an important link between internal departments (business & IT) & software suppliers.
- Collaborate with key people within the organization & make an important contribution to the implementation of strategic initiatives.
- Work in projects & analyze & resolve faults in the context of Incident Management.
- At least several years of professional experience as a Requirements Engineer or Business Analyst in IT Environments.
- Sound methodological skills in the context of Requirements Engineering.
- In possession of a good technical understanding & natural affinity for IT topics.
- Ideally experienced in the areas of ERP, Digital Transformations & Online Customer Journeys.
- Any experience in collaborating with 3rd party suppliers & in the finance/banking sectors is considered a plus.
- Completed Apprenticeship or Degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or similar.
- Ideally IREB Certified.
- Skilled in effectively communicating with colleagues in both the IT & Business sides as well as with Software Vendors.
- Dynamic, high initiative, open, communicative & team-oriented.
- Resilient, flexible, strong problem-solving & prioritization skills & in possession of a quick comprehension.
- Fluent in English & business proficient in German (both spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.