Salesforce Technical Architect
Posted on Oct 27, 2021 by Mercator IT Solutions
Here at Mercator Group we have an opportunity open working with a large global consultancy as a Salesforce Technical Architect.
We are looking for someone with:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Client facing skills
- 2+ years of experience as a Technical Architect
- Perfect understanding of Salesforce Platform products
- Proficiency in GIT (code merges between branches, cherry-picking, release tags, etc)
- Knowledge about design/enterprise architecture patterns
- Perfect knowledge of the Salesforce deployment toolchain (including ANT and ANT Scripting, Salesforce DX, changesets, data loader)
- Good understanding of project delivery methodologies
- Knowledge about testing processes and types of tests available (SIT, UAT, QA, automated testing, functional testing, performance testing, etc.)
- Ability to assist the project manager to provide cost and time effort estimations
- Ability to work under high pressure from project management or customer
Successful candidate can work anywhere worldwide.
This opportunity would be a 12-month contract, working fully remotely and would be a £330 daily rate.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£90k - £130k Annual
£600 - £800 Daily