Posted on Oct 26, 2021 by CV-Library
Our client’s main UK base is in Milton Keynes where they occupy a purpose-built production, logistics and administration facility. Our client is proud to be a worldwide leading company supporting automation through the most advanced pneumatic and electric technologies.
The ideal candidate for this position will be an individual that can demonstrate strong experience of programming in VB, C#, C++, Python or Java, who is competent writing technical reports and software documentation.
Software Engineer main duties:
* Develop desktop, Android and web applications for a wide range of products used in the automation industry
* Creating software documentation
* Testing software
* Providing technical support for customers based both in the UK and the EU
* Become involved with industrial communication protocols & IIoT technologies, such as EtherCAT, PROFINET, IO-Link, OPC UA & Wireless
Software Engineer desired skills and experience:
* 3+ years’ experience of programming in VB, C#, C++, Python or Java
* Ability to plan and manage own projects
* Experience of writing technical reports and software documentation.
* To work as part of a multicultural team who deliver results by consensus.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* To be able to manage a dynamic workload and have a flexible approach to the role
* Passport and driving licence required, as there will be some UK and European travel in the role
The working hours for this position are Monday – Friday 08:00am – 16:30pm.
For all the above you will be rewarded with a competitive annual salary up to £47K which is commensurate with experience, plus additional company benefits such as their pension scheme, private medical insurance and more.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £45k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£42k - £55k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£65k - £72k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£400 - £450 Daily