Posted on Oct 26, 2021 by CV-Library
Celestra is a successful and dynamic Company delivering IT services nationally to the best brand names in the hospitality and retail industries. We build on the essential ingredients required to hold strong, long-term partnerships. We become an extension of our Clients teams as we work together to help them achieve digital visions. With teams spread across the UK, we deliver an exceptional customer experience and speed of delivery which is second to none.
Scope & Purpose
The Account Manager will be reporting to the Service Operations Manager and will be responsible for managing and building on the overall commercial relationship with existing clients and providing leadership to the team (Project Managers and Project Coordinators) and managing their ongoing personal development plans.
Duties will include but not limited to:
* Leading and developing the Project Team to ensure that service delivery maintains the high standards of Celestra and be the main point of contact at a senior level for all clients.
* Ensuring that the financial performance of accounts within given portfolio meet with agreed targets.
* Monitoring of on-going related out-of-service-scope activities and projects ensuring an overall view of the customer experience and service is maintained at all times
* Managing risk, change control and change management, and creating statement of works between Clients and Celestra.
* Project forecasting for external resources
* Developing and maintaining an ongoing positive customer relationship acting as the primary contact for the customer
* Ensure that all engagements drive the customers experience in line with the customer contracted services, always managing customer expectations.
* Support start-up phase of Projects, including making financial decisions.
* Maintain and develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and demonstrate the ability to collaborate with other Project teams to ensure efficiency and successful project delivery outcome.
* Providing regular Sales forecasting to assist with business planning.
* Monitoring the day-to-day commercial performance of each account within the portfolio
* Ensuring strong control of P&L, optimising margins and cash flow
* Developing accounts within given portfolio, expanding on the services Celestra delivers by regularly liaising with existing clients
* Proactively and progressively developing a growth pipeline, closing all possible opportunities to achieve a Gross Profit result in line with targets
* Maintaining a good working knowledge of internal systems (CMS) and internal processes to support the team
* Overseeing the rollout of new contracts and services to the client
* Carrying out analysis and producing reports on a monthly basis.
The successful candidate will have/be:
* Proven experience of project management delivery and deployments (both internal and external) within the hospitality and retail sectors
* EPoS implementation and site refurbishment experience, an understanding of IT solutions
* Leadership skills and experience of leading a remote and office-based team
* Proven experience of successfully managing and overseeing multiple projects within an account
* In a similar role within a commercial environment, demonstrating continued growth with existing clients
* Proven track record of managing budget and costs
* Must hold a UK Full Driving Licence
* A degree of flexibility to travel to sites with the occasional overnight stays
The hours of work are full time, Monday – Friday 8:30 – 17:30, inclusive of a one-hour daily break. A degree of flexibility will be required as travelling on a non-routine basis is expected in this role.
Celestra offers 25 days holiday (excluding statutory bank holidays), and employee benefits including discounted gym membership, discounts on major retail outlets including groceries, Employee Assistance programme, contributory Pension, Private Medical Scheme, hardware commission, free fruit and hot beverages, flu vaccinations and Company bonus scheme
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £30k Annual
£25k - £29k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£50k - £50k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£24k - £28k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual