Posted on Oct 26, 2021 by CV-Library
The Key Function of the Account Manager is:
Working in the Membership Team the focus of the role will be identifying and acquiring new members using multiple engagement channels. The role will not be limited to acquisition but will also involve supporting the achievement of retention targets for the whole team.
Account Manager key tasks will include:
* Organisation and delivery of an effective acquisition and retention programme to meet the growth plans of membership acquisition.
* Establish and maintain strong relationships with potential members via a variety of engagement channels e.g. in person networking events; webinars, call bank sessions, attendance at events and exhibitions.
* Establish strong internal relationships and share knowledge with PR/Public Affairs and Policy Teams.
* Maximise the use of the CRM system to manage pipeline of enquiries and track conversion rates.
* Visit and engage with potential members and communicate the membership value proposition through identification of key benefits for specific organisations.
* Create and work to a targeted membership acquisition plan for agreed target markets and ensure the programme of activity is within budget
Account Manager - key skills and experience
* Previous experience of business development, consultative sales or account management. Membership sales advantageous but not essential.
* Sound experience of using a CRM system for the maintenance and development of accurate data including weekly and monthly reporting.
* Experience of attending exhbitions/events desirable.
* Capacity to work collaboratively on team projects.
* Planning and administration skills
* Experience of arranging and conducting client meetings. (virtual and in person)
Benefits: Flexible Working (3 days office-2 days remote). Annual Bonus. 28 days leave plus Bank Holidays.
2 Volunteering Days. Life Assurance. Private Healthcare. Bike To Work. EA Scheme.
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£23k - £25k Annual
£20k - £20k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£25k - £27k Annual
£22k - £30k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£20k - £26k Annual
£25k - £36k Annual