Posted on Oct 26, 2021 by Red Dot Corporation
Red Dot Corporation, a global leading manufacturer of premium mobile HVAC units and components for heavy-duty commercial and military vehicles, is currently recruiting for Warehouse Associate to work in our Tukwila, Washington facility.
Reports to: Area Team Lead
FLSA Status: Regular, Non-Exempt Shift: 1 (Days)
Salary Wage: $16.50/hour
Primarily assigned to either the shipping or bagging area, but may be asked to learn other roles within the warehouse as well. Performs a variety of warehousing functions, which may include: shipping, receiving, cycle counting, inventory control, supply documentation, data input, material distribution and delivery. Safely operates lift trucks and related material handling equipment as required.
- Collects and sorts parts to fill customer orders in a timely manner.
- Safely operates lift trucks as required to retrieve and store inventory.
- Conducts transactions and moves inventory to point of use.
- Operates bagging equipment to bag and label simple and complex parts.
- Maintains inventory and Work area cleanliness.
- Conducts cycle counts and Inventory validations as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 1-2 years Warehouse/Distribution Center experience, required.
- Ability to access data on a computer and accurately enter information required.
- Ability to multi-tasks
- Ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Prior material handling or inventory control experience preferred.
- Ability to lift 35 to 50 pounds, with standing and frequent bending.
- Forklift certification highly desired, or must be willingly to be trained and certified on site training.
- Good attendance record
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with peers, supervisors and upper management.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Working knowledge of various MS Office Programs (i.e., Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
Must be able to work mandatory overtime when necessary
Red Dot offers an extremely competitive total compensation package which include employer subsidized Medical, Vision and Dental, Life Insurance/AD&D and LTC insurance, 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), Paid Personal Time Off and Sick Leave, Transportation Benefits, Free Parking, and other Voluntary Benefits. We are proud to offer our employees a benefits package that is far greater than industry standard.
With facilities in North America, Europe and Asia, Red Dot ships to hundreds of aftermarket distributors and OE customers around the globe, spanning the construction, agriculture, defense, and trucking industries. Vertically integrating world-class engineering, rigorous testing, and operations with a global reach under one roof, Red Dot partners directly with customers from design through delivery to craft responsive climate control solutions that endure. Red Dot was founded in 1965 and is proud to be owned entirely by its employees.
Red Dot is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.