Service Desk Analyst
Posted on Oct 26, 2021 by CV-Library
Centrality has an exciting opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst to join our experienced team.
This role will be based at our Head Office in Bedfordshire, SG17 5NQ. Although we support home working, it will be required of the successful candidate to work from the office three to four times a week. Please ensure you have means to get to our offices by checking your commute.
As a Cloud-first company and a Microsoft Gold Partner, we fully embrace the cloud and are recognised leaders in helping companies transform and innovate. With a wealth of knowledge and experience, we help organisations with the successful deployment of the right technology to unlock their potential. Our friendly team of Microsoft Experts go that extra mile to ensure the success of their clients.
Service Desk Analyst Responsibilities:
• Receiving, logging, processing and monitoring tickets received into our IT Service Desk.
• Ensure all client support requirements are managed in a courteous and professional manner.
• Possess excellent incident and problem analysis, diagnosis and resolution skills, ensuring that incidents and requests are resolved and implemented to agreed standards and timescales whilst utilising the call-logging software.
• Confident member of the Service Centre team understanding when an incident you are working on needs escalating to a senior team member.
• Demonstrate interpersonal skills such that you feel just as comfortable dealing with a junior member of a customer’s team as you would be conversing with a director. This will be both in person and over the phone.
• Encourage and maintain a positive employee culture of good communications, customer care and continuous improvement as part of the team. When your team mates need help, you’ll be there, that might mean getting involved in other aspects of the day to day Service Centre that are not normally part of your role.
• Flexible approach - you will be open to doing things in a new way and embrace change.
• Take advantage of appropriate training opportunities as they arise, in order to keep up to date with relevant skills and development
Service Desk Analyst Requirements:
• GCSE Maths and English at grade C or higher
• CompTIA A+ qualification would be desirable
• Microsoft Technology Associate certification would be desirable Experience and Knowledge
• Good knowledge and understanding of IT systems is desirable; however full training will be provided
• Previous experience in a customer service role (essential)
• Able to work using own initiative with a 'can do' attitude
• Lives the Centrality HEART values of Honest, Expertise, Approachable, Results and Teamwork
• Enthusiastic with a passion for technology
• Willing to participate in professional development specific to role
• Good problem-solving skills and techniques
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, written and oral, confident with all levels of user up to and including director level
• Pleasant, confident and professional telephone manner
Please note that due to the requirements of some of our clients, a Basic DBS check is required for the successful candidate.
Founded in 1996 by the current Chairman, Centrality has prided itself in growing through reputation for service excellence and commitment to delivering precisely the solutions its clients needed rather selling technology just for technology’s sake.
Our growing team are at the core of delivering this strategy; talented IT professionals that care passionately about our customers. Our commitment to our people is to ensure they have the learning and development time, to deepen and broaden their skills so that they remain relevant in an ever-changing technology landscape and grow.
Our honest, friendly approach with customers, coupled with deep technical expertise ensures we deliver real business results through teamwork and partnership. We pride ourselves upon forming long term partnerships with our customers, providing the expertise to unlock their potential through the design, implementation and support of the right technology.
Location: Meppershall, Bedfordshire and home working.
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, Shift based, average 40 hours per week (core working hours will be 07.00 to 19.00 Monday to Friday) with occasional weekend cover required on a rotational basis
Salary: Circa £21,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days holiday a year, Company bonus scheme, Personal pension scheme, Cycle to work scheme, Death in service scheme, Commitment to training & development, Flexible working arrangements (subject to role), Free onsite refreshments, healthy snacks and a tuck shop. Monthly pizza and/or just eat vouchers a few times a year. Support to undertake charity or voluntary work, two company parties a year to celebrate our success as a team, Westfield Health cash plan, to help with dental, and optical care as well as 24 hour access to Doctor services, Discounts at high street retailers through WestfieldRewards.
You may have experience of the following: 1st Line Support, First Line Support, IT Service Desk Analyst, Technical Support Analyst, System Support Analyst, IT Support, Technical Support, Support Analyst, Network Support, Helpdesk Analyst, Desktop Support, Help Desk, IT Support Technician, Active Directory, Office 365, etc.
Ref: (Apply online only)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£18k - £20k Annual
£24k - £28k Annual
£24k - £28k Annual
£15 - £15 Hourly
£149 - £149 Daily
£20k - £25k Annual
£18k - £23k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£24k - £26k Annual