It Support Analyst
Posted on Oct 25, 2021 by CV-Library
This is a truly rare opportunity to work within a very exciting but demanding business in the aviation industry. Our client has extensive growth plans over the coming years so this is an excellent time to be joining this forward thinking organisation and build a solid career within an IT department at the front of technology in aviation.
This role is a based in the South of the UK on a permanent contract working in a very unique office building.
You will be responsible for operating the IT support helpdesk with other team members on a shift rotation basis as well as assisting the IT Support Manager in maintaining the company's IT Systems.
Duties that you will be required to carry out along with your colleagues will be;
▪ Operating the IT Helpdesk and providing 1st/2nd line support as a single point of contact for all incoming IT issues for infrastructure, hardware, and software
▪ Receive and resolve calls from the IT Helpdesk and manage user expectations – by phone, email and in person
▪ Troubleshooting and diagnosis of hardware and business software and escalate where necessary.
▪ Deployment of new hardware/software and continuing existing hardware refresh/replacement schemes
▪ Maintaining appropriate documentation.
▪ Involvement with project work
▪ Assisting the IT Support Manager in providing continuous and appropriate IT service to employees
▪ Take part in the on-call rota to carry out daily checks and to provide urgent support out of hours when necessary – this includes additional compensation
* Right to live and work in the UK
* Must be able to meet CRC security clearance requirements
* Ability to work shifts
* Full driving licence
* AD, Windows 10, Office 2013/2016/365, hardware and PC Config
* 3 Years IT Support experience
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20k - £25k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£30k - £32.6k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£18k - £24k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£20k - £30k Annual