Posted on Oct 25, 2021 by CV-Library
We make software for the defence sector so for this role our perfect fit would be someone with defence experience. That can be either military or a supporting civilian role.
This role is remote with frequent travel to the Brighton Head Office and customer sites.
Integration and Change Management:
· Maintain an excellent understanding of the company’s service and product portfolio.
· Provide customer domain knowledge and expertise to the technical team.
· Draw on own knowledge and expertise to influence the product development, with a focus on early intervention to influence service and product design.
· Onboard and integrate new functionality into the customer domain.
· Manage change, ensuring the buy-in and engagement of all relevant users and gain maximum post-delivery product adoption.
· Identify and submit process improvement ideas.
• Establish and maintain effective business relationships with relevant tlmNexus customers.
• Take ownership of the customer journey, (on-boarding, adoption, value realisation) and ensure the customer achieves their intended benefits and Return on Investment (ROI)
• Achieve demonstrable customer success, from the on-boarding process to user engagement, whilst maintaining excellent customer health scores.
• Knowledge of Aviation Regulation Frameworks, Military Air Environment policy and processes or their equivalent.
• Defense experience, military or supporting civilian roles. • Must hold or be able to achieve security clearance to SC level.
• Experience of managing change and business transformation with proven results. • Project management skills and experience.
• Effective communicator with good presentational attributes who is able to be influential up to mid-to-senior management level.
• Highly focused and organized, able to prioritise workload.
• Able to identify and grasp opportunities for business improvement from both a management and development perspective.
• Able to assimilate complex technical subjects and communicate to non-technical stakeholders.
• Professional, articulate and confident when operating in the customer domain.
• Knowledge of MoD DE&S business units and structure.
• Knowledge of the software development industry and Agile methodologies.
• Knowledge of ITIL v.3 best practice guidelines.
• Customer Success Management Training.
• A good understanding of the principles, guidelines and methods used in delivering and supporting complex equipment and capabilities.
Why work for us?
· 26 days annual leave + UK bank holidays
· Enhanced company sick pay
· Life assurance cover
· Cycle to work scheme
· Perkbox (discount scheme)
· Employee assistance programme
· Recruitment referral bonuses up to £1500
· Paid days off for activities
· Funded professional subscriptions
Stimulating projects, respectful collaboration and an informal atmosphere await you here
When you trust your own capabilities, you want to invest your time, skills and energies in things that matter, alongside others who are committed to the same aims
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£23k - £27k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£550 - £550 Daily
£50k - £70k Annual
£80k - £90k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£45k - £65k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual