Posted on Oct 25, 2021 by OLM Systems
We are looking for developers to join OLM in full-time or part-time permanent positions. We also offer hybrid home-office working. Our offices are in Teddington (Middlesex), Newport (Wales) and Glasgow.
OLM Systems is the leading provider of case management solutions to UK Social Care, Community Health and Education, with over 60 local authority customers. With 30 years of experience working with customers across the UK we deliver modern SaaS solutions that take the complexity out of people's lives, delivering integrated solutions for adult and children's services, health and the corporate IT market.
Our development squads are using cutting edge technologies like GraphQL, Spring Boot and React to deliver a platform that enables customers to change the lives of vulnerable adults and children. OLM is not just another SaaS provider, we are proud of our people, proud of our tech and passionate about making a real difference to the lives of others.
At OLM we want to encourage more women in tech. Of our 173 employees, 42% are women - but we want more!!
Who are you?
As demand for our platform grows, we are expanding our development squads and looking for software developers who can grow along with us. You may have a few years commercial experience under your belt and be looking for a new role or you may be a more seasoned developer looking for a senior role. Either way you will have a drive to produce high quality, impactful code that helps the most vulnerable members of our society and imaginatively tackles some of the biggest problems that we face.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Delivering new functionality using Java, React or both
- Being actively engaged in our squad's agile development process
- Taking part in peer code reviews
- Test automation
Experience we are looking for
Commercial experience in Java or React is essential, we want you to hit the ground running. Experience in Spring, Spring Boot, microservices architecture, GraphQL, Redux, Hibernate and Kubernetes would be great but not absolutely necessary.
Benefits of working with us
- A technologically enthusiastic company and colleagues
- A structure where everyone has a voice and makes a direct and valued contribution to building the best product possible
- Working to improve the lives of the most disadvantaged people
- Flexible working hours and a relaxed working environment
- 25 days leave rising to 30 after 2 years (plus bank holidays)
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- Season ticket travel loans
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £40k Annual
£26k - £36k Annual
£30k - £33k Annual
£35k - £50k Annual
£0 - £45k Annual
£55k - £60k Annual
£17.1 - £17.1 Hourly
£80k - £90k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual