Posted on Oct 25, 2021 by Bay State Community Services
If you are looking to be part of a non-profit agency that has an excellent reputation, strength-based supervision and high regard when it comes to honoring the mission of our work, Bay State Community Services is the right place for you. Apply now!!
Administrative Assistant works closely with Program Director and management team to coordinate tasks and ensure that the office runs efficiently. Accordingly, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for answering telephones, scheduling appointments, supporting referral streams, greeting visitors, operating office equipment and fielding voice mails. Other responsibilities may include, answering e-mails, special projects and ordering office supplies.
What You Will be Doing to Make a Difference...
- Greet and direct office visitors, answer telephone, respond to direct requests for information and/or forward clear and accurate messages to appropriate staff
- Treat all service recipients with dignity, respect and understanding; promotes agency culture of learning and respect to others; maintains a positive work environment
- Follow agency policies and procedures including emergencies, processing of incident reports, safety issues, other critical information and communication
- Assist with review of administrative procedures and development of systems to assure compliance by all staff
Salary/Benefits-Bay State Community Services recognizes all the hard work of our staff and provides outstanding benefits including
• Competitive compensation
• BENEFITS START DAY ONE!!!!!
• 3 weeks accrued vacation upon hiring; 4 weeks accrued vacation after 2 years of service
• 12 paid holidays
• Outstanding Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
• 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer match
• Life, AD&D, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Medical FSA and Dependent Care Account
• Mileage and parking reimbursement for all employees that drive for BSCS as part of their job responsibility
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Free CEU trainings
• Free Weekly Supervision Towards Clinical Licensure
• Career Ladder and Job Advancement
• Student Loan Forgiveness
• Discounted Rate of Tuition For Master's Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from Eastern Nazarene College. Requirements:
- Minimum one year office administrative support experience is preferred
- Some college or professional training preferred
- Excellent organizational skills (verbal and written) and the ability to excel at details, multi-tasking and working under pressure
- Exceptional customer service skills, including professional and pleasant telephone skills
- Must be skilled in the use of software programs such as MS Word, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Possess the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Acceptable CORI and SORI background record check as required by program
Bay State Community Services is committed to diversity, inclusion, and social justice. We are committed to providing an environment free from harassment of any kind, and mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all qualified applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Bay State Community Services believes diversity and inclusion, and social justice is an action, and as such seeks to operationalize policies, procedures and systems, that support a talented, and diverse workforce.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$30 - $33 Hourly