Posted on Oct 23, 2021 by Johnson Health Tech
Under the direction of the Warehouse & Assembly Supervisor, the Warehouse Associate is someone who performs a variety of warehouse duties in accordance with company policies and procedures. Duties include shipping and receiving product, general clean up, organization, team deliveries, scheduling and compiling reports at the discretion of the Warehouse Supervisor. This is a non-supervisory position.
Shipping & Receiving:
- Pick finished goods according to sales orders
- Label and scan each shipment and check all items for accuracy
- Prepare sturdy, balanced pallet loads for damage free shipping
- Notify supervisor or sales department when major discrepancies occur, over-shipments or substitutions have been made
- On received goods, scans and counts all items unloaded from trucks, or trailers
- Check suppliers' count and reports discrepancies to carrier and to department which placed the order
- Unload inbound containers with finished goods or parts
- Follow all safety policies
Maintain Work Practices:
- Maintain work environment to 5S standards
- Punctual: begins work on time and returns from lunch and breaks on time
- All paperwork and database entries filled out completely and accurately
- Promote a positive team atmosphere with co-workers
Marginal Job Functions:
- Other projects as needed
- High school degree or GED required
- Shipping and receiving experience preferred
- Basic computer skills required
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee must have the ability to lift 35 lbs regularly, 50 lbs occasionally and 70+ lbs as a team lift or with material handling equipment, climb a ladder, grasp small objects, and have visual acuity for operating the mechanical tools of the trade. Ability to regularly stand, walk, bend and reach.
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
Some of our outstanding benefits include:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off benefits
- Product discounts
- Wellness programs
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$15 - $15 Hourly