Posted on Oct 23, 2021 by Yogibo LLC
The Yogibo Sales Associate is responsible for demonstrating the Yogibo furniture products to every customer. They are required to drive sales, receive merchandise from Yogibo warehouses, fulfill orders, take payments, and merchandise the store.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for selling, customer service and be a team player.
- Follow the 8 step demonstrational sales pitch as trained
- Convince customers that Yogibo products add value to their lifestyle to lead to closing sales
- Meet and/or exceed organizational goals and KPIs related to sales
- Build relationships with customers including families, young children and customers on the spectrum
- Suggest items to upsell
- Stock merchandise, set up advertising materials and merchandise the store
- Add price tags to merchandise and dress furniture products
- Calculate discounts, total price and tax on merchandise purchased by customers to determine bill accept payment and make change. Wrap or bag merchandise for customers and assist with carry out as needed.
- Remove and record amount of cash in register at end of shift, keep record of sales, prepare inventory.
- Keep the showroom clean and orderly.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- A minimum of (1) year sales experience or (2) years customer service experience
- High School diploma or equivalent GED
- Ability to complete opening and closing tasks in a retail environment (sometimes alone)
- Communication proficiency
- Initiative to drive sales and meet sales goals
- Customer/Client Focus
- A demonstrated commitment to teamwork, professional and ethical standards.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.