Posted on Oct 23, 2021 by Stratagem Group
This position is for a Cloud Engineer in either Aurora, CO or Valley Forge, PA. You will get to work closely with our team of excellent software developers who are eager to mentor and teach their craft, and have the opportunity to work with members of our Leadership team to learn about other areas of interest to you!
Stratagem, we create advanced software solutions to support critical aspects of national security. We are solving highly complex problems with a team of fun, uniquely talented engineers that deliver capabilities to make a lasting impact.
Stratagem is a small, high-end software technology company that delivers operational solutions and performs advanced R&D for the DoD and Intelligence Community. We believe in a culture of innovation, fun, empowerment, and family. We want you to learn new skills so you can become more fulfilled in both your personal and professional life.
Stratagem is hiring exceptional individuals to join our growing team. We look for candidates that are thoughtful and team-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills, a high level of creativity, and the ability to quickly learn new technologies. We also seek out individuals that are clear communicators and support their teammates with a sense of positivity and open-mindedness.
The annual base salary range for this position is $65K - $140K. Please note that the salary range is a general guideline only. The many factors that are included for consideration include, but are not limited to, scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience, education, training, certifications, key skills, and mission/customer intimacy. These factors are combined with market and business considerations to extend a job offer.
** US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED **
** TS - SSBI REQUIRED**.Requirements:
Responsibilities & Skills
Our ideal candidate has experience and proven successes creating, utilizing, and automating AWS Frameworks. A familiarity with adjacent DevSecOps concepts is a bonus, as all cloud environments are looking to be automated with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) scaffolding.
As a Cloud Engineer at Stratagem, your responsibilities include:
· Integrating with a diverse team to deliver solutions in an agile-like manner
· Designing and deploying Cloud Frameworks
· Utilizing IaC concepts to create automated cloud-based environments
· Communicating with Developers and Customers to refine and revector networking solutions
- Active TS with SSBI
- IAT Level II or III certification (i.e. Security+, CISSP, or CASP)
- Minimum of 2 years Hands on experience designing, implementing, and supporting AWS environments
- Experience working with teams utilizing Git and Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with CloudFormation templates or cloud automation principles
Desired skills (bonus points):
- Certifications in AWS
- Experience with automation concepts and technologies (ArgoCD and Terraform a plus)
- Experience with DevSecOps principles and technologies
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Gitlab, etc.)
- Software Development experience
- Experience with Service-based Government Contracts
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.