Posted on Oct 23, 2021 by Zatkoff Seals & Packings
The Warehouse Associate will fulfill and process orders, accept incoming shipments, and oversee the general organization of the warehouse. This is a full-time warehouse position with complete benefit package, including excellent health benefits, profit sharing, and bonuses. Typical hours of work would be between 7:30am to 6:30pm Monday through Friday (40hr/week based on 8hr/day staggered work shift schedule).
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Maintain an accurate running inventory.
- Restock supplies and inventory; places blanket and special orders as needed.
- Pull and package orders, including assembly of cardboard boxes, packaging foam and materials, and assembly of parts into individual bags and cartons.
- Enter purchase order data in the inventory control system.
- Accept, verify, inspect, and record all deliveries and shipments according to policy.
- Record, report, and return defective items.
- Label and sort inbound and outbound product.
- Maintain the organization and cleanliness of the warehouse area.
- Handle complaints related to shipments; notifies supervisor of any shipping or receiving issues.
- Assist walk-in customers with determining and measuring product requirements, placing and picking orders. • Loads and unload shipments from trucks.
- Periodically operate the forklift for product movement and loading/unloading.
- Periodically drive company vehicles to move inventory.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Proficient with inventory control systems.
- Thorough understanding of warehouse policies and procedures.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Warehouse and forklift experience preferred.
- Must be able to complete various activities in the warehouse that may require hours of lifting, standing, and carrying.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds at a time.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$15 - $15 Hourly