Posted on Oct 23, 2021 by Principal Financial Group
What you'll do:
Do you have a passion for problem solving, learning and staying up to date with new technologies? Are you passionate about staying hands on in software development? Is so, look no further!
As a Salesforce Developer in Corporate Systems Support (CSS), you'll join a group of engineers on an Agile team who work on internal agent facing applications and capabilities! (CSS) is at the intersection of many strategic and digital initiatives that impact the enterprise as a whole! This provides unique opportunities to solve key business problems impacting our internal partners.
We are looking for an Engineer who can help build upon our core Salesforce platform and other integrated systems. Having working knowledge of Salesforce would be an asset however we are willing to train. You will need to be flexible and adaptable. Flexible in that you are comfortable playing various roles within the team as needed. And, adaptable in that learning and growing are key as is a willingness to do what it takes.
Your day will be filled with:
- Collaborating, with purpose. Working closely within your team and our business to determine how to make our software even better.
- Solving interesting and complex problems to create positive experiences for our customers and agents.
- Building things people love. Our goal is to enhance our agent experience and keep them at the center of our work.
- Experimenting with new tools and practices to deliver business value in an Agile organization.
Keys to success in this position
- Desire to learn new technology and continuously grow
- Strong problem solving and analytical mindset.
- Continuous Improvement in all you do.
- Team first mind set. Heavy Collaboration. Relationship building.
- Take ownership and pride in your work.
- Hungry, curious, driven. Takes initiative.
- Think creatively. Ask tough questions.
- Unafraid to ask questions and work through ambiguity.
- Able to accept and adapt to a changing environment and changing priorities.
- Constantly strives for Continuous Delivery - develop, build, deploy. Repeat.
- Associate or bachelor's degree with a preference in a computer science, technology, engineering or math related field or equivalent experience
- 1 year of experience with Java Development or 3+semester(internships)/professional experience or Salesforce Apex/Lightning development would be an asset or in lieu of Java development
Strong understanding of object-oriented design/coding principles
Additional preferred skills/experience:
- Certified Salesforce Developer/Salesforce development (Apex, Lightning)
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (or Advanced Administrator)
- Familiarity with Agile/Lean methodology
- Experience or interests in development practices including TDD, CI, and paired programming
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$150k - $195k Annual
$100k - $115k Annual
$200k - $250k Annual
$170k - $200k Annual
$100k - $150k Annual
€90k - €120k Annual
$100k - $120k Annual