Posted on Oct 22, 2021 by CV-Library
• Leading the warehouse team to create a positive workplace, which enables staff to feel respected and valued and exceed the requirements of their job.
• Recruiting, training, guiding and developing staff within direct supervision across two shifts.
• Undertaking regular reviews and holding staff accountable for performance objectives.
• Evaluating the performance of staff within direct supervision and recommending performance improvement procedures, as necessary.
• Fostering teamwork, collaboration and trust amongst the workforce.
• Encouraging team communication and feedback.
• Developing supervisory capability through training, mentoring and coaching techniques.
• Complying with HR policy and procedures.
• Planning and organises daily / weekly warehouse activities.
• Ensuring staff are appropriately trained in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Contributing to innovation and continuous improvement.
• Identifying and improving processes to increase efficiency and minimize mistakes.
• Working closely with Director of Operations to roll out new initiatives and to ensure compliance requirements are met.
• Improving customer engagement by providing a positive customer pickup experience.
• Maintaining inventory integrity within our system by making sure all inventory transactions are accounted for in the database.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience required:
• Mandarin Speaker is preferable but not a must
• Must have Warehouse experience working at senior level.
• Experience of leading a team in a warehousing and logistics environment.
• Excellent people management and communication skills.
• Must be pragmatic and pro-active in approach.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Effective problem solver with ability to implement continuous improvement systems.
• Good level of IT skills.
• Be driven and passionate for creating a safe working environment.
• Understand the application of the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 and other legislation relevant to the Companies business.
• Knowledge and experience of Health and Safety, preferably IOSH or NEBOSH standard
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £35k Annual
£38k - £42k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£33k - £35k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual