Posted on Oct 22, 2021 by CV-Library
£40,000 - £45,000 base + benefits & excellent progression opportunities.
Our client are one of the world’s leading specialists within Artificial Intelligence, Cyber Security and Machine Learning. Now due to ongoing growth, the company is currently expanding and looking for an Infrastructure Engineer. The position offers significant fast-paced career development, and numerous opportunities for personal achievement.
My client are looking for someone self-motivated, hardworking, numerate, and flexible in their daily routine. The successful candidate will be working with the senior Development Engineering team. You’ll be able to handle escalations, provide stability, pipeline automation and low-level debugging. This is a core role and will involve working alongside some of the technical founders of the organisation.
Key Duties & Responsibilities of the role:
* Handle level 3 escalations from the support team
* Work closely with the core DevOps engineering team
* Understand, enhance and develop the platform stack.
* Provide mentorship, advice and debugging skills where necessary.
For this role you need to be tenacious, driven and have the following skill set:
* Experience administering Linux systems. (Essential)
* Use of version control and collaboration software as part of a team. (Essential)
* Experience with configuration management tools. (Desirable)
* Experience with scripting languages to automate solutions to common problems. (Desirable)
* Experience with Debian package management. (Desirable)
* Understanding of TCP/IP networking, OSI model. (Desirable)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £60k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual
£25k - £33k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£22.8 - £22.8 Hourly
£200 - £300 Daily
£55k - £65k Annual
£45k - £45k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual