Posted on Oct 22, 2021 by CV-Library
Thame Head Office – part remote (2-3 days in the office)
£35-£37K + 5% Bonus + Company Benefits
25 days holiday + bank holidays
My client a well-established large sales solutions company based in Thame are currently looking for a Data Manager to join their team to be responsible for planning, modelling, and building client data solutions. A winner of the FMBE field marketing agency of the year coupled with over 25 years’ experience in data integration projects.
What you will be doing as our Data Manager?
• Designing and developing data ETL routines
• Designing & maintaining the data models required to store the business data.
• Developing outputs suitable for end user tools, including 3rd party BI
• Investigating code and data issues to determine the root cause and
• Producing documentation (functional and technical)
• Strong proficiency with SQL 2014 or above.
• Strong experience in relational database design and best practice.
• Highly skilled SQL Developer including understanding of SQL execution plan
for optimizing performance.
• Strong knowledge of all major components of database design including the
usage of Indexes, Triggers, Functions, Stored Procedures and Views.
• Ability to manage SQL Agent and be able to develop a range of jobs as
required to be scheduled
• Strong experience SSIS and be able to implement packages to automate data
• Experience with SSRS.
• Capable of troubleshooting common database issues.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate and document
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £40k Annual
£60k - £80k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£21.1 - £26.3 Hourly
£14.2 - £14.2 Hourly
£30k - £35k Annual
£80k - £95k Annual
£42k - £63k Annual