Posted on Oct 22, 2021 by CV-Library
Salary up to £80000
Top class benefits
Office in Brighton
We're looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our client based in Brighton.
You will work as part of a team responsible for the design, build and support of platform level components and responsible for delivering and maintaining an Azure DevOps platform and driving the adoption of DevOps tools across the teams. The candidate will have a deep understanding and experience of implementing Azure DevOps capabilities and taking organisations on the journey to adopting new ways of agile working.
In return for your experience they are offering one of the best flexible working environments of our clients which includes;
Flexible home working to suit your location!
Flexible working hours to work around your day!
35 hour working week!
25 days holiday, plus an excellent flex leave scheme which can account for an extra 24 days ON TOP of your annual leave!
Pension schemes recognised as the best in the world!
So who are you?
We will be looking for experience where you have:
* Experience with configuring management and DevOps workflow automation tools, preferably with Terraform and PowerShell DSC
* Extensive DevOps solutions experience required, including experience designing and implementing robust CI/CD pipeline solutions
* Extensive working knowledge and experience using the Azure DevOps toolset
* Knowledge and experience of the following technologies: SQL, .NET, CRM
* Defines and implements DevOps metrics to measure DevOps effectiveness
* Strong analytical/technical writing skills
* Strong trouble shooting/problem solving skills
* Extensive experience in a lead or above position with strong people management skills
* V Strong team player; ability to facilitate, negotiate and work within a multi-domain team environment
* Solid understanding of cloud platforms, including virtualization and containerization
* Familiarity with CI/CD concepts and agile-hybrid delivery models
The Next Steps
If this sounds like you, or you would like to find out more please contact Will on (phone number removed)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£60k - £70k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£35k - £55k Annual
£35k - £55k Annual
£70k - £75k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£38k - £50k Annual
£600 - £650 Daily