Posted on Oct 22, 2021 by CV-Library
As an Account Manager, you will be ensuring the overall customer success and quality of customer engagements in our business. You will be playing a key role in up-selling value-added services and growing existing clients to ensure customer satisfaction and continued increases in revenue.
It is expected to understand and manage customers throughout their life cycle and drive service adoption through sales activities to existing customers. This includes sales presentations with executive class clients.
The primary indicators of success for this position are overall revenue growth for the service over the previous year.
* Upselling to existing client base and deliver subscription value growth, while ensuring organisational health and customer satisfaction goals as a regional leader
* Key focus of adoption, user and rides growth within a portfolio of B2B accounts
* Use industry expertise and business acumen to understand customer motivation, business drivers, strategic goals, objectives, and desired business outcomes
* Create a compelling vision and clearly communicate our transformative solutions with the goal of generating significant success and business value from a customer's investment in the Gett Platform
* Develop and manage a territory and personalised account plan for each customer, which aligns with their business goals. Forecast accurately and timely, build a pipeline and progress opportunities to deliver a successful revenue growth
* Promote and build strong executive level customer relationships
* Manage all aspects of the customer engagement including driving best practices
* Participate in operational issues related to specific engagements
Our Ground Transportation Management solution for Businesses is an intelligent mobility platform that enables corporate clients to manage their complex travel needs with peace of mind while saving up to 25% in transportation costs.
We are the category leader, serving more than a quarter of the Fortune 500 companies. Our cloud-based software aggregates existing transportation providers into a single platform, helping businesses manage all of their ground travel spend. Additionally, we expand companies’ coverage and reach, by connecting them to the global transportation grid.
Here’s what you gett:
* Competitive pay
* Taxi Credit (obviously!)
* 25 days holiday a year PLUS our "GettFlexi" programme giving one non-working Friday every month, plus a non-working day for your birthday!
* Stock Options
* £400 Home Working Environment Allowance
* Pension Scheme
* Private Medical Cover & Health related cashplan
* Employment Assistance Programme
* Discounted Gym membership
* Experience of Account Management - ideally within a tech, global or SaaS environment
* Strong executive level presence and experience in facilitation
* Proven background selling services in a Consulting environment or Product based company pitching to C level executives
* Highly collaborative and excels in a complex, matrixed environment
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
* Ability to utilise data/data analytics to drive decisions and recommendations related to process optimisation / cost savings
* Demonstrated success in developing and maintaining strong client relationships
* Positive personality, highly energetic leadership style and strong resilience
* Strong negotiation skills - an ability to assert authority with a focus on delivery & commercial outcomes
* Self-starter mentality with drive & motivation, an exceptional communicator who works well within a multidisciplinary team, bringing colleagues with them
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£24k - £28k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£28k - £28k Annual
£30k - £50k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual