Posted on Oct 22, 2021 by CV-Library
Our Client is a dynamic print management business with an established team and low staff turnover, due to a number of new contract wins they're looking to for an Account Manager with a solid background in point of sale.
This Account Manager role...
Your role will be to manage all client requests related to design, print, fulfilment and delivery, fully understanding and embracing the Clients’ values to ensure an outstanding level of service is consistently delivered. You will also support the Account Director to drive and manage account revenue and profit across all services.
Responsibilities for this Account Manager role...
* Manage projects from brief to delivery
* Delivering innovative cost-effective solutions
* Attend virtual meetings when necessary
Experience needed for this Account Manager role...
* Strong point of sale production knowledge (any experience in 3D would be great)
* Solid account management experience
* Experience of managing Clients autonomously
Skills needed for this Account Manager role...
* Strong commercial awareness
* Superb attention to detail
* The ability to multi task and manage multiple projects
* Flexible and robust attitude to work with the ability to meet deadlines
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Client focussed
This really is a great, privately owned business and you’ll be working with fantastic bunch of people, if you have the right skills, experience and knowledge let's get you speaking with our Client
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£23k - £25k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£25k - £27k Annual
£22k - £30k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£20k - £26k Annual
£25k - £36k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£22k - £22k Annual