Posted on Oct 21, 2021 by CV-Library
SYK Recruitment are looking to hire an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join their busy Keighley office.
The role is to manage and develop an existing desk that supports both public and private healthcare clients with the recruitment of permanent staff, so a background in healthcare recruitment is preferred.
Details of the role and what we are offering:
• Working hours are 8am – 4.30pm, Monday to Friday
• Depending on experience, a very competitive annual salary up to £30,000 (DoE) plus commission and incentives
• A pension, health benefits and up to 30 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
• Free onsite parking and we are a 5-minute walk from both bus and rail links
• Ongoing learning and development opportunities with an in-house Training Manager
• The use of a bespoke database
The role will involve supporting both public and private hospitals and clinics in the recruitment of qualified healthcare professionals. You will develop sustainable working relationships with stakeholders through the effective delivery of a high-quality service, maximising opportunities and increasing our market share.
You will be supported by a team of Account Managers and Resourcers who will assist you in sourcing new clients and candidates as well as coordinating compliance checks, so you will be free to concentrate on building and developing your client base.
What we are looking for:
• Ideally you will have previous experience in recruitment and/or healthcare recruitment, however candidates with a strong background in healthcare sales or similar will also be considered
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong influencing and sales skills
• Enthusiastic, motivated and driven to achieve and exceed targets and KPIs
• Well organised and able to multi-task, work well under pressure and have a good eye for detail
• Commercially aware, confident and resilient
• For more information, or to apply now please submit an up-to-date copy of your CV via the link provided.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to employment reference and right to work checks.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to your employment application with us. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £50k Annual
£23k - £25k Annual
£220k - £260k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£20k - £26k Annual
£23k - £30k Annual
£18k - £24k Annual
£18k - £22.5k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual