Product Owner - Payments
Posted on Oct 21, 2021 by Kingfisher
We're Kingfisher. You might know us as B&Q, Screwfix, Castorama, Brico Depot or Koçta?. We're made up of over 78,000 passionate people, call over 1,300 stores home and operate in 8 countries. That's right, we're big, but we have ambitions to become even bigger and even better. We want to become the leading home improvement company and grow the largest community of home improvers in the world. And that's where you come in.
As a Kingfisher Digital Product Owner with our Online Payments team, you will be an integral part of our business, working closely not only with the rest of the product team but also with key stakeholders, other Product Owners and other areas of the business to make your product the best it could possibly be.
You will report into the Product Manager and work closely with them to align roadmaps, business opportunities with stakeholder priorities and interests.
You will be a clear thinker with vision, passion, energy, attention to detail, and a drive to learn and improve yourself and others. Collaborative and agile, clear in communication and honest, you will be a team player capable of working across a business that is on a mission to make home improvement accessible to everyone and to be truly mobile first.?
- Lead Payment feature teams to deliver exceptional results: guide, present challenges, trusting and allowing the teams to determine how to deliver what you require?
- Participate in Agile ceremonies, build and maintain the product backlog, analyse business requirements and produce user stories and acceptance criteria?
- Contribute to the broader culture of Kingfisher by evangelising an agile mindset and lean approach?
- Working with the Product Manager and Head of Experience to shape the long-term payments and credit product vision
- Deliver key initiatives to meet our business objectives
- Be the voice of Kingfisher Group customer and build strong relationships with key stakeholders in order to effectively represent customer needs??
- Support and advise the Kingfisher banners/operating companies on management and marketing of their native apps
- Immerse yourself in insights and learning from competitor analysis, user research and qualitative and quantitative data to inform new ideas and optimisation
- Explore and champion new ideas, assess project results and celebrate success?
- Proven experience as a Product Owner with a strong commercial background?
- Experience in Fintech, Payments or Consumer Credit would be required
- Strong understanding of Agile principles and experience with different methodologies?
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Confident working with ambiguity?
- Comfortable with technical conversations - initiating and understanding them?
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to influence at all levels?
- Passionate about solving problems for our customers
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence would be beneficial, but not essential?
- Retail background would be an advantage, but it is not essential
This is an exciting opportunity to join our global business. In return, we provide an inspirational working environment, a competitive benefits package and opportunities to stretch and grow your career. Interested? Great, apply now!