C++ Software Graphics Engineer
Posted on Oct 21, 2021 by IC Resources
A C++ Software Graphics Engineer is required for a company based in London. They are a construction tech start-up based in London and are currently looking for a talented, passionate, and experienced full time Software Engineer specialised in Computer Graphics.
Key skills for the successful C++ Software Graphics Engineer:
- Bachelor's in software engineering, computer science or a related field
- Strong C++ Programming experience
- Experience in Graphics API's such as OpenGL and/or OpenCL
- Previous experience in 3D engines (Unreal and/or Unity)
- Resilient self-starter and quick learner
- A strong willingness to learn and grow
They're on a path to revolutionise the construction industry with custom augmented reality hardware and innovative software. Their Team are highly motivated, professionally qualified engineers specialising in industrial and mechanical design, software, and electronic design and manufacture. The quality and innovativeness of products they design are critical to their customers and to their company.
This is an exciting and challenging role for a bright and enthusiastic C++ Software Graphics Engineer with excellent career progression opportunities in a growing company. Please apply now for immediate consideration and speak with Mitch Wheaton at IC Resources who is recruiting for this position in London.