Posted on Oct 21, 2021 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for an S&OP Architect. This architect must have functional, full life cycle implementation experience with S&OP solutions. This person must have experience with SAP IBP, ECC, and APO services. They need to have experience with IBP S&OP architecture specifically.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Experience with SAP IBP, ECC and APO services, will impact and integrate with customers' initiatives, business drivers, value and impact
- Lead overall architectural design area of S&OP solutions to address the customers' business requirements
- Provide advice to the definition of required strategies for migration or management of Legacy systems and data
- Make technical recommendations and implement overall system design to align with IBP requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent years of experience (8+) in PLM
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in IBP S&OP
- Must have functional and technical experience and knowledge to implement IBP S&OP module and applying Best Practices
- IBP DP and Control Tower experience functional/technical implementation is a plus.
- Very strong understanding of SAP landscape, architecture, and data flow between IBP and other SAP systems (eg EDW/HANA, TPM, ECC) and with other applications (eg Salesforce, Anaplan, Vistaar)
- Global project management and leadership skills with proven experience with the ability to deliver projects on time and on budget with the ability to undertake key activities, project deliverables, and milestones. Solid organization and time management skills with prioritization on a global scale.
- Possess a keen ability to identify, manage and identify mitigation risks and actions, and dependencies. Project implementation experience in SAP APO is a plus.