Posted on Oct 20, 2021 by CV-Library
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours / Days: 08:00 - 17:00 Monday - Friday
Salary: £45000 - £50,000 p/a
- Loyalty Bonus
- 33 Days annual leave including bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Annual Bonus
Immediate start available
Our client are a specialist-engineering firm based in Telford, they manufacture distribution boards and control panels for various industries. Due to an increase in consumer demand, they are looking to recruit an experienced Quality Manager on a permanent basis.
Our client has been established for well over 30 years in the UK and operate globally, and have become a well-known household name over the years. This is an opportunity to join a front-running industry leader, with a great package and future prospects within the company.
Role & Main Duties:
* Auditing and release of processes and test systems
* Ensuring ISO9000 conformity
* Ensure the over handing from the different design centres by validation of the initial samples and the review of the implementation of the defined quality assurance level by managing the internal process approvals in respect of the customer requirements, standards and norms (ISO, VDA, special characteristics)
* Planning, coordination and processing of process audits acc VDA 6.3 and experience with layered process audits
* Be the 8D Driver. Responsibility for internal error management and coordination of measures to ensure quality requirements.
* Support and guidance of production staff and other relevant departments for quality related questions
* Management of quality assurance for all production areas as well as for the area of measurement technology including test equipment monitoring
* Introduction and application of quality methods
* Creation of quality reports and key figures
* Optimisation of internal processes for quality assurance.
* Contribute to a long-term strategy to reduce quality issues.
* Create a strong and engaged quality mind-set. Drive the Quality culture away from QC towards QA underpinned by process capability. Continual development of culture and working practises leading to robust quality systems, procedures and practices.
* Responsible for the local Quality Performance
* Implement a robust methodology to ensure that internal specifications and procedures are fully aligned with Customer requirements using special characteristics
* You will review and analyse site Quality KPIs, using loss trees and World Class Manufacturing (WCM) methodology and data to really understand quality performance and identify areas for improvement
* 10 years' Experience as Quality Manager within Manufacturing
* MS-Office, SAP, CAQ Systems
* Statistic- and SPC
* Problem solving, 8D, 5W, Ischikawa etc.
* APQP methods
* World Class Manufacturing (WCM) methodology
Call on (phone number removed) and ask for Kieran Bugby or alternatively email on (url removed)
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £50k Annual
£35k - £38k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£34k - £37k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual