Customer Service Advisor
Posted on Oct 19, 2021 by CV-Library
Location: Normanton, West Yorkshire
Hours of work: 35.5 hours per week - Fri (7.5), Sat (7.5), Sun (5.5), Mon (7.5) & Tues (7.5)
Salary: Up to £24,233
Do you like talking to people?
Are you good at building relationships?
Do you like to work in a supportive team environment?
If you answered yes, then this role is for you!
Movianto UK is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor, you will be the first point of contact for all Client and Customer Services queries within Movianto UK. Liaising with Clients/Customers both internally and externally you will investigate and identify the root cause of any service failure and identify and preventative and corrective action where possible.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Receive Customer and Client queries via email and telephone (80:20), recording all required information correctly on to the CRM sytem.
* Investigate and resolve Customer queries either by email or over the phone.
* Record and process Goods Uplift/Returns requests and liaise with the Client/Customer as required.
* Liaise with Clients and Customers in a courteous & professional manner, keeping them updated throughout the query and realigning their expectations when required.
* Proactively manage all open Incidents ensuring that they are closed as quickly as possible in line with Customer and Movianto UK SLA’s.
* Liaise with Key Account Managers providing information & support when required.
* Log and process Client/Customer complaints in line with the complaints procedure.
* Maintain administration, filing & Client specific KPI’s.
* When required attend internal and external Customer conference calls/meetings to discuss Customer Service issues.
* Previous Customer Service experience, ideally in a B2B Contact Centre Environment.
* Good communication skills both verbally and in writing.
* Competent in the use of Microsoft packages with strong typing skills.
* Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
* Able to work effectively as a team or individually.
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
* Good attention to detail.
* Strong accuracy and data entry skills
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£21k - £24k Annual
£18k - £23k Annual
£9.5 - £9.5 Hourly
£12.8 - £12.8 Hourly
£10.3 - £10.3 Hourly
£9.18 - £9.18 Hourly
£20k - £20.8k Annual
£19.1k - £19.1k Annual
£10.1 - £10.1 Hourly
£18k - £20k Annual