Posted on Oct 18, 2021 by CV-Library
£30,000 - £40,000 Base + Benefits
My client is a specialist cloud-based software/technology company. Due to substantial growth, they now require a Systems/Infrastructure Engineer to join the technical team.
Purpose and key objectives
The successful candidate will be tasked to provide third line support, configuration, and documentation for the IT infrastructure within the company.
* You will be responsible for ensuring IT maintenance work and troubleshooting is carried out to a high standard.
* You will manage and monitor all installed IT systems infrastructure including CRM.
* You will be responsible for the Installation, configuring, testing and maintenance of the IT systems, supporting technical manuals, and management tools identifying continuous improvement of all IT processes and initiatives.
* You will maintain security, anti-virus, updates, backup, and redundancy strategies ensuring administration passwords are recorded and stored securely in accordance with company guidelines and policies.
* You will be required to attend the monthly sprint meeting, agree IT priorities, and implement tasks on backlog queue as agreed with the Senior Systems Engineer.
* You will assist in developing, maintaining and executing the Disaster Recovery plan.
* Monitoring business systems performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, providing a reliable, robust, secure IT system that supports future growth.
* Support the full team with technical support as and when required.
* Support the onboarding of all new employees by ensuring their IT (hardware and software) and phone requirements are set up and in place for their first day and ensure they understand how to comply with all IT policies.
* Ensure a safe working environment and excellent housekeeping standards
* Collaborate with and support the company to create a great working environment that is inclusive, supportive, productive, and fun
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£550 - £550 Daily
£50k - £70k Annual
£80k - £90k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£45k - £65k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual