Junior Project Manager
Posted on Oct 18, 2021 by CV-Library
(Field Based, up to Fulltime on Client Site)
Location: Field-Based, East Midlands Client-facing 5 days per week
Profit Share Bonus Scheme
x4 Death In Service
24 Days Annual Leave
+ 8 Bank Holidays
+ Company Event Days (if eligible)
Flexible Point Based Benefits System
Travel: Ordinarily frequent, so applicants must have access to own vehicle, mileage paid from home
Project Management as a Service is a solution for planning, managing and deploying the right people skills, at the right time, on the right projects.
Stoneseed's multi award winning business provides access to a wide portfolio of project skills, made available against your demand schedule. From a single Project Manager for a few days, right through to a large team of fully utilised project professionals Stoneseed provide a range of project resources from PMs, to BAs and Virtual PMO.
In the last 12 months we have delivered a wide variety of projects (below), we believe that good Project Managers, with the right SMEs and autonomy can project manage any project.
The Role of Junior Project Manager
This development role is ideal for someone looking to take the next step in their career from project support through to full project management. * Support internal facing projects for a range of different departments across trade and business
* Working alongside Project Managers, and coordinating other project resource and suppliers.
* All aspects of Project Management Planning and Administration for project delivery such as planning, scheduling, coordinating, all the aspects of the project.
* Exposure to a range IT infrastructure projects and Agile development software projects.
Essentials for the role of Junior Project Manager
* Proven track record of project planning and administration
* Exceptionally results driven and self-motivated individual
* Managing and working with project resources to delivery projects
* Building key client relationships and managing stakeholders
* Worked with establish project disciplines (Agile or Prince2 etc)
* Knowledge of IT digital technologies and platforms is a benefit (D)
* Driving licence and Access to a vehicle
The is a varied role, some of the Projects we have delivered
Infrastructure/Networking - Software - Application - O365 - Virtual Reality - Cloud Migration - Revenue Optimisation - Digital & Web - Customer Journey, UX - Greenfield Site - Datacentre - Telecoms - VoIP - Business Change - HR & Payroll - Treasury & Finance- Security - Cyber - GDPR - PCI - ERP - MSP - CRM - Hardware Rollout- G-WAN - BI & MI - Site Moves - LMS & e-Learning - Click & Collect - WMS - Business Change - Re-branding
and some of the Industries we work within;-
- Automotive - Formula 1 - Leisure & Tourism - NHS - Real Estate - FTSE 100 - Construction- Rail - Banking & Insurance - Housing - FMCG - Universities - Healthcare - Pharma - MSP - Auditors - Accountancy - Engineering - Manufacturing - Not for Profit - Government & G-Cloud - Legal - Software Development - Telecomms - Retail - Energy
24 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Hols
Company Event Days (if eligible)
Personal Company Pension Plan
Death in Service (4x salary)
On-site Parking at (HQ)
Mileage Paid at 0.17p
Immediate Access to Sodexo Benefit Scheme with thousands of savings on; Retail, Food, Travel, Leisure.
After (1 - 5 Years service)
Additional Holiday (Capped 4 Days)
Additional 1% ERs Pension Contribution
Healthshield inc. Children
Qualifications and Training
5 years' Service an Additional 50 pts
Please read this privacy notice carefully (url removed)/privacy-notice , as it describes what personal information Stoneseed Limited ("We") may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained. You should regularly review this privacy notice, as we may change it from time to time. If we make any significant changes, we will endeavour to send you an email to notify you of such changes, although this may not always be possible. Additionally, we will display a notice on our website to identify the changes being made.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or do not agree with it, you can email
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £45k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£18k - £23k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£400 - £450 Daily
£40k - £50k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£150 - £170 Daily