Senior Software Engineer
Posted on Oct 17, 2021 by CV-Library
This is a Trusted Role which is defined as ‘being a role upon which the security of the Company’s security sensitive business is dependent’. As such, you will be required to undertake identity and background checks, including criminal record checks, and periodic reviews of trustworthiness. You will also be required to immediately inform your line-manager of any changes in your circumstances relevant to these checks.
Job responsibilities and accountabilities
* Development. You take ownership for the feature full software development life cycle - design, coding, testing, deployment
* Quality. You care about the quality of the code and ensure quality is good, taking corrective measures when needed and always looking for improvements.
* Agile. You understand and promote an agile development methodology designed to boost team effectiveness and performance, whilst maintaining quality.
* Sufficient experience software development in any of the following: C, C++, Java, Golang, NodeJS, React
* 3+ years’ experience architecting and designing distributed systems that meet stringent performance and availability requirements
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience
* Led the technical design of systems and services
* Conducted code reviews to maintain quality of code
* Managed multiple concurrent projects with aggressive schedules
* Helped to adapt SCRUM/agile methodologies for team needs
* Adopted Continuous Integration methods
* Identified opportunities to optimize development process, defined tools and requirement
* Defined and led execution of experiments designed to identify performance bottlenecks
Diamond Search Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in regard to this vacancy
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£60k - £100k Annual
£90k - £100k Annual
£0 - £45k Annual
£60k - £100k Annual
£75k - £90k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£70k - £80k Annual
£65k - £75k Annual
£50k - £65k Annual