Sales Account Manager
Posted on Oct 15, 2021 by CV-Library
* Pro-actively research and identify new sales opportunities and develop positive relationships with potential customers positioning the company in the best possible light for winning new business.
* Maintain a quarterly and annual sales plan to ensure the correct sales activities are executed in order to build an appropriate sales pipeline
* Ensure all opportunities are qualified effectively, fully scoping all customer requirements prior to involving the Bids & Pricing team
* Achieve quarterly revenue growth targets so that the company can achieve its target annual growth.
* Where required, organise and produce fully compliant RFP responseswhich comply with Company standards and formats as well as cost and pricing requirements.
* Monitor and evaluate the success rates and conversions, including forecasting and maintaining the CRM system on all related sales activity to provide routine status reporting to the Sales Management Team on the status of multiple tasks, functions, proposals in the bid pipeline.
* Conduct a formal bid review process on any new bids as required to ensure all commercial pricings, operational requirements, close plans and risks have been shared and communicated to key stakeholders and identify support requirements to ensure the company is strongly placed to win the business.
* Develop and maintain excellent internal relationships working with relevant departments to ensure each new opportunity is fully assessed and feedback is incorporated into each individual submission.
* Complete the required documentations (with input from various departments) and ensure each submission is made within the required timescales.
* Continually enrich the bid information library as a key resource for both the Bid Team and wider company use.
* Ensure all presentations and pitches are sufficiently rehearsed and all participants are fully briefed on their individual roles to maximise the conversion rate.
* Fulfil the role of "lead negotiator / presenter" for bids in area of expertise ensuring all relevant departments are providing the required input.
Skills and experience
* At least 5 years' experience required in IT sales account management for role holder to be fully effective in role, selling to ITOs, OEMs, SIs, via channel or direct
* Strong sales track record in opportunity generation through the full sales lifecycle to awarded contract business
* Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
* Proven commercial acumen and negotiation skills
* Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
* Excellent working knowledge in IT Managed Services for regional and global companies encompassing Lifecycle Services, Desktop EUC, Enterprise, DC, Helpdesk, Staffing and Logistics.
If you do not hear from a consultant within 1 week of your application, then unfortunately, on this occasion, you have been unsuccessful
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£21k - £24k Annual
£23k - £24k Annual
£20k - £20k Annual
£22k - £22k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£22k - £24k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£21k - £23k Annual
£18k - £21k Annual