Sales Account Manager
Posted on Oct 15, 2021 by CV-Library
Our client is an established supplier to the High Street Retailers. If you are seeking a new role within Account Management our client is seeking someone who is dynamic to join them to maintain business and open new accounts.
* Meeting and exceeding sales targets on existing and new accounts.
* Maintaining and establishing relationships.
* Presenting and selling company products and services to current and potential clients.
* Identify and resolve client concerns – providing customer service at all times.
* Maintain an awareness of trends and competitor ranges.
* Negotiating with factories and buyers to achieve target margins.
* Customer development meetings.
* Working with internal teams and customers
* Negotiation of sales/cost prices, lead times and delivery dates with retailers and factories.
* General administration duties.
* Must have a minimum of 3 years experience working within a similar Account Manager role.
* Must have worked within a fashion supplier – ladieswear fast fashion.
* Strong new business and negotiation skills.
* Ability to bring on new customers as well as manage current accounts.
* Exceptional communication and organisational skills.
* Excellent computer skills.
* Be a dynamic, positive team member.
Please be aware the duties listed above are an interpretation of the role and do not form any part of your employment contract. Please ask the interviewer any questions about the role that you wish to clarify.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £45k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£21k - £23k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£50k - £65k Annual
£22k - £30k Annual
£20k - £24k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual