Posted on Oct 15, 2021 by CV-Library
Negotiable for experienced Consultants
Vision for Education is looking to appoint a senior recruitment consultant to join our team in Northampton where you will be working with schools across Northamptonshire, Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire and Oxfordshire. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recruitment consultant to join the market leaders in education recruitment in the Northamptonshire area, recruiting high-quality teaching and support staff for short and long-term placements and permanent roles.
Vision for Education is proud to offer an unrivalled service to both schools and teachers.
You will provide a vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding and diverse and involves:
· Working with an existing client base - many of the schools work exclusively with Vision for Education.
· Using sales, business development and marketing techniques and networking opportunities to attract business from client schools.
· Visiting clients to build and develop close working relationships.
· Developing a good understanding of client schools; what they do and their culture and environment.
· Advertising vacancies by placing adverts on a variety of job boards.
· Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates, employers, and the teaching community.
· Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
· Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
· Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews, and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
· Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
· Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary, and benefits of the job.
· Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants.
· Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
· Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
· Using our Salesforce system to manage bookings.
· Coordinating sponsorship activities for client schools.
The successful Recruitment Consultant will have/be:
· Excellent communication and sales skills.
· The ability to grow a desk (primary, secondary or SEND) from the start.
· Excellent time management and organisational skills.
· An ability to organise their own workload and meet deadlines.
· Self-motivated and resilient.
· The ability to act on their own initiative.
· Possess a professional and ethical approach to business.
· Be able to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face-to-face.
· Possess a desire to exceed the highest levels of customer service.
· Operate effectively as part of a happy, motivated team.
What we offer
· Excellent salary package with an open-ended bonus system.
· Company/team performance incentives throughout the year.
· Excellent career progression and professional development opportunities.
· Regular team events.
· Friendly, professional, and hard-working team environment.
· Reduced working hours during school holidays.
How to apply
To be considered for the role of Recruitment Consultant please email an up-to-date CV and contact details to (url removed), or call Susi on (phone number removed) for an informal chat about the position
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20k - £24k Annual
£20k - £22.5k Annual
£17k - £19k Annual
£200 - £350 Weekly
£26k - £26k Annual
£21k - £25k Annual