Sales Manager in Barcelona, Spain (German Speaker)
Posted on Oct 15, 2021 by Blu Selection
Your Future Company:
Founded in 2016, this company had a vision: Simplifying payroll accounting and HR Process of small companies. Today, they have more than 600 employees in 5 countries and are looking for new members to join in their journey in their Barcelona hub.
Remote work is possible.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Sales Manager will be:
- Identifying and qualifying prospects and decider-makers in the targeted companies
- Being responsible for generating new business opportunities through hunting, prospecting, and cold calling.
- Be involved in the full sales cycle process from hunting to signing
- Proactively finding prospects and creating new business.
- Obtaining customer insight, eg business and decisions drivers, customer processes.
- Developing customer experience by proactive sales work.
- Working independently to meet an individual target to support the overall country
- Following up of sales opportunities until the conclusion
- Tracking, managing, and report your sales activity
- Executing and achieving your sales targets
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Native/fluent level of German
- Advanced level of English
- Minimum 2-3 years minimum experience in a similar position
- Minimum a bachelor degree
- Having previous experience with cold-calling
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Having good negotiation skills or showing keenness to learn
- Having ethic as your primary value
- Being a team player with high social competence
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- Preferably in Barcelona but can work from anywhere in Spain
What's in it for you?
- Full-time contract and long term contract
- Monday to Friday (Business Hours)
- Salary: To be discussed during the hiring process
- Relocation Package
- Private insurance
- An open-minded and employee-oriented working environment
- Career development opportunities