HR IT Data Enablement Product Owner
Posted on Oct 15, 2021 by ITech Consult
HR IT Data Enablement Product Owner - API, ECAS, AWS, Workday, cloud services, Workday and ServiceNow, DevOps
For our client in the Pharma industry based in Kaiseraugst we are looking for a HR IT Data Enablement Product Owner.
As a Product Owner you are responsible for the success of a Product and for maximizing the long-term value of that Product. You are the liaison between the stakeholders and the respective delivery team(s): You understand the stakeholder's needs and translate them into a product strategy which you translate together with the team into epics and user stories to deliver the desired value.
Areas of responsibility:
* Actively manage stakeholders to form a product vision and roadmap
* Translate between the delivery team(s) and the stakeholders
* Set the priorities for the product in line with the wider area strategy
* Create full transparency about needs and priorities and progress for all interested parties
* Co-create solutions with the delivery(s) teams in order to identify the best outcome for all relevant parties
* Collect structured feedback to continuously improve the product quality
* Bridge between technical and non-technical stakeholders by blending technical proficiency with empathy and high-level communication skills.
* Plans resources, budget, sets up and mobilizes teams
* Builds cohesive team(s)
* Provides direction, inspiration, coaching and feedback
Professional and technical requirements:
* Min. Bachelor degree in Business Administration or IT related topic
* Additional certificate as Product Owner
* Min. 5+ years' experience as Product Owner related to IT Systems or Integrations (eg API, ECAS, AWS, Workday)
* Experience in cloud services, Workday and ServiceNow
* Experience in an agile way of working or DevOps
* Experience in stakeholder management and communication skills with different business partners
* Storytelling and "Big Picture" visualization of the future vision
* Exhibits servant leadership behavior and is a self-aware leader
* Possess a combination of analytical thinking, hands-on problem solving, and a customer-service mindset
* Pragmatic decision making about trade-offs
* Valued team-member and effective collaborator and team player
* Ability to navigate ambiguity and react quickly and strategically to changing priorities
* Passionate about learning, sharing and further developing best practice' and embed it as,next practice' to achieve greater impact
Nice to Haves:
* Pharma experience
* Experience in gSuite or Matrix organizations
Reference no: 920751 AD
Role: HR IT Data Enablement Product Owner
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Kaiseraugst, Switzerland
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months contract, with possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.