Posted on Oct 14, 2021 by CV-Library
Permanent, Full Time
We’re Air IT, an incredible MSP with the history and expertise to provide an amazing array of services and a bright future ahead of us.
We’ve grown a lot since our beginning back in 2005. We’re proud to have brought together nine leading companies as a family, with more on the horizon. Now, with an office presence across the UK, we are extremely honoured to have been recognised with a range of regional, national and industry awards for growth, innovation, dedication and success throughout our journey.
Excited for our future, we’ve got a great mission and vision and a clearly defined strategy to empower our teams and make sure we can bring out the best in our people to provide unrivalled IT and Cyber Security support, solutions and services to local SMEs, nationwide. And this is where you come in.
We’re now looking for an Internal Recruiter to join us, adding to our pool of knowledge and delivering great results for our clients.
As an Internal Recruiter, you will be responsible for planning and developing recruitment strategies focusing on reducing time to hire and cost per hire.
Working with stakeholders of all levels (including Directors) across different departments, you will create and develop a range of attraction strategies to help attract quality candidates whilst also increasing brand awareness.
Utilising different methods, including market mapping, CV mining, headhunting, social network sites, events, proactive approaches via recommendations and referrals, you will also be creative and think of 'outside the box' ideas to find candidates.
Specifically, you will:
- Source candidates via various channels including Linkedin and CV Library
- Screen CVs and conduct telephone interviews to identify candidates and create shortlists
- Create engaging job adverts and post on various job boards
- Advise and prepare candidates for interview
- Ensure constructive interview feedback is provided from hiring managers
- Manage the offer process, ensuring contracts are accurate and delivered efficiently
- Update and maintain the recruitment ATS system
- Be commercially aware to understand competition
- Create content for social channels to increase brand awareness and attract quality candidates
- Attractive remuneration packages (we prefer to talk face-to-face about your needs)
- Benefits such as health insurance, tiered pension, childcare vouchers and mileage allowance
- Perks including quarterly and annual staff awards, funded social events, referral bonuses, green travel scheme, discounted broadband, subsidised gym membership and complimentary sports tickets
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- A focus on health, wellbeing, inclusivity and diversity
- Hybrid and flexible working forming the keystones of our future working
We are a team that radiates strength, constantly evolving ready for the next phase in our evolution. A big focus for us is growing together and we believe that fantastic opportunities for personal growth are key to this, offering job security, career progression, help and support. A sneak peek will show you that we also put an emphasis on the fun side of our business, celebrating the commitment and hard work our teams have put in.
So, if you have experience working as a recruiter, either in-house or within an agency, and experience of headhunting candidates, this is your chance to get on board with an ambitious and successful business as we push on making a big impact in our industry sector.
To join us as an Internal Recruiter, you will need:
- Experience of working as a recruiter, either in-house or within an agency
- Experience of headhunting candidates via various tools, including LinkedIn, CV Library and Indeed
- Experience of CV screening and telephone screening candidates to understand suitability
- Experience of taking detailed vacancy briefs with hiring managers to fully understand the role and person specification
- Experience of recruiting for technical IT roles would be advantageous to your application
Other organisations may call this role Resourcer, Recruitment Resource, Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Executive, HR Co-ordinator, or Human Resources Co-ordinator.
Air IT are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all. We believe this is the only acceptable way to conduct business and the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as an Internal Recruiter, please apply via the button shown. We look forward to hearing from you
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£31.6k - £33k Annual
£19k - £25k Annual
£24k - £32k Annual
£250 - £275 Daily
£25k - £28k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual