PAM Security Architect
Posted on Oct 14, 2021 by Talent Smart Limited
We are looking for an experienced architect consultant that can help a global organisation that is seeking to harden their security posture.
- Assist with the evaluation, design, and development of a SaaS-based Privileged Access Management solution that adheres to the company's IAM standards.
- Provide technical leadership, consultation and subject matter expertise to vendors, suppliers and end-users.
- Provide direction for testing of new functionality
- Partnering with key stakeholders to identify the solutions that meet their needs
- Facilitating implementation of new functionality through training and demonstrations
- Collaborating with business users and technology partners at all levels
- Write technical documents for production support teams
- Analyse business requirements and collaborate with cross functional teams from design through implementation
- Target start date - October/November
- Day rate - £575
- Duration - initial 6 months, but estimated to be 12 months programme
- Location - Remote
- Status - Outside IR35