Posted on Oct 14, 2021 by CV-Library
The role will involve maintenance and enhancement of soft and hard landscaping in residential properties within Hampshire and Berkshire, based out of the premises in Reading, Berkshire.
Key Duties and Responsibilities of the Landscape Gardner
* Organise, plan and manage landscaping projects for clients.
* Work off design concept specifications to correctly plan and manage the execution of projects.
* Ensure correct tools and equipment are arranged and delivered to the site before the project start date.
* Work with a team of 2-3 people to coordinate the landscaping work.
* Conduct all aspects of hard landscaping, including driveways and patios.
* Carry out groundworks, including digging out subbases and drainage.
* Ensure the client is aware of the project timescales and the impact to them of the work being undertaken during the project lifecycle.
* Take ownership of each project and provide professional open communication with the client.
* Deliver projects in line with the budget to pre-defined time scales.
* Conduct inspections of hard landscaping work installed.
* Responsible for the safe and efficient installation of all projects.
* Develop excellent customer relationships to consistently improve the service and contribute to their understanding of the works being conducted.
* Approve the work before handover to the client, measured against the project design specification.
* Complete all required paperwork including timesheets, work orders, change orders and material requisitions.
Experience and Qualifications required for the Landscape Gardner Role
* Able to demonstrate proven experience as a Landscape Gardener.
* Experience in reading drawings and concept design specifications.
* Able to demonstrate a good standard of mathematical skills.
* Full UK driving licence.
Skills required for the Landscape Gardner Role
* Can-do approach to challenges and requests from customers.
* Excellent problem-solving skills with the foresight to identify potential issues.
* Logical thinker with strong attention to detail.
* A committed can-do positive attitude with the ability to integrate, lead, and work as a member of a team.
* Effective communicator, with excellent customer service skills.
* Self-starter with the ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Self-motivated, able to demonstrate initiative and accept responsibility.
What we offer
An excellent opportunity for an exceptional person to make an impact on our growing business in the role as the Landscape Gardner by bringing outdoor spaces alive.
Core hours 8 am till 4:30 pm Monday to Friday.
This is a permanent PAYE role
Competitive salary of up to £110 - £150 per day dependent on experience.
Fuel Card for van use.
Essential kit and tools provided.
Opportunity for career advancement.
Our Company is creative and evolving and above all, a rewarding place to develop your career
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£10.5 - £11 Hourly
£110 - £150 Daily
£11.5 - £11.5 Hourly
£35k - £39k Annual
£180 - £210 Daily
£11.2 - £11.2 Hourly
£11 - £11 Annual