Posted on Oct 14, 2021 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
Prestigious Fortune 500 Company is currently seeking a Security Analyst. Candidate will serve as an essential function in ensuring the day-to-day effectiveness of the broader Security Architecture team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, ambitious, and a critical thinker; responsibilities will be spread across the day-to-day triage and follow up of intake requests and initiatives, as well as in support of the Architecture team in handling some of the non-Architecture specific security requests.
- Participate as a member of the Security Architecture team to engage, align and integrate into key security initiatives.
- Provide day-to-day coordination, reporting and follow up on company-wide engagements related to Security Architecture initiatives.
- Assist in the documentation of security standards and alignment to applicable security controls
- Familiarity with security frameworks and their objectives- such as NIST, ISO27001, NICE, PCI, SOx, or others.
- Familiarity with the MITRE Attack Framework, CIS Benchmarks, and other resources.
- Serve as initial point of contact within Security Architecture for initial triage, prioritization and alignment of inbound or outbound requests.
- Assist in security project implementation for testing, monitoring, and reporting purposes.
- Contribute to the evaluation of new or updated security solutions and assess impact of security controls to user experience.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a remote/complex environment.
- Perform special assignments as required.
- 3 or more years of working in an Information Security/Cybersecurity capacity
- 3 or more years working with traditional security tools
- 2 or more years of experience with cloud platform technologies (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure, O365)
- Experience with audit support and response, and regulatory compliance SOX and PCI-DSS is a plus.
- Experience of standard business processes including Change Management, Problem Management, Work Prioritization, Quality Assurance, and Continuous Improvement best practices, etc. is a plus.
- Security certifications (SANS, ISC2, CISSP, etc.) are a plus.
- Higher education (Bachelor's, Masters', etc.) are a plus.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$80k - $110k Annual
$80k - $110k Annual