Fund Portfolio Analyst
Posted on Oct 14, 2021 by Experis AG
Fund Portfolio Analyst (Fluent in English & Spanish)
Are you a Fund Portfolio Analyst with over 2 years experience? Do you have experience working in a grant management support role and are you looking for your next challenge?
If so, please take a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Fund Portfolio Analyst to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
- The Fund Portfolio Analyst will collaborate with Country Team members, other internal and external stakeholders, Principal Recipients (PRs), partners, Local Fund Agents (LFAs) to support the effective and efficient delivery of the end to end project management processes for the Country Teams.
- S/he will provide operational support,by preparing and monitoring workplans and reports, by screening,
- extracting, compiling and transforming data and information with respect to key processes of the full grant life cycle.
- S/he will be the focal point for the master data management process related to PR, CCM and LFA.
- S/he will also support the development of effective working relationships and communications for all stages of the grant life cycle.
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you have:
- University degree in business administration, management or relevant field (essential, or equivalent experience)
- Minimum 2 years professional experience working in a grant management support role
- Systems experience particularly relating to the monitoring of grants
- Written and spoken fluency in English and Spanish is essential
If you are a dynamic and motivated Fund Portfolio Analystcurrently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency.