Posted on Oct 14, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
Experienced Incident Manager needed in Amsterdam
We are seeking an "Incident Manager" who is based in the Netherlands or willing to relocate. You will help drive incidents within the Cloud team. You need to be entrepreneurial and independent, with a sound background in business analysis, Service management and incident management.
- Investigating Root Cause of incidents, taking a holistic view of the situation, including organization structure and governance, key stakeholder needs.
- Write requirements through standard techniques like document analysis, interviews, focus groups, workshops, customer journey and other process mapping and design thinking.
- Drive incidents to closure and will be responsible for writing SOP processes.
- Documenting business requirements using appropriate documentation standards.
- Working collaboratively internally and with external partners.
- Working closely with clients, gathering requirements and translating them.
- Managing the Incident Que.
- Writing Standard operating Procedures.
- Writing/update processes to support the Incident management.
- Write requirements for automation to prevent repeating incidents.
Please respond so we can set up an interview for you.
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to (see below) or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Enterprise Account Manager
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€20 - €20 Annual