Posted on Oct 14, 2021 by Church International Ltd.
The WebSphere Infrastructure expert's role is to manage and operate complex existing WebSphere infrastructure and support the application deployment in development teams.
- Application integration in existing infrastructure.
- Integration with external repositories or content sources.
- Integration into existing Security infrastructures and operations.
- Integration with DevOps
- Planning, Follow-up, Deploy, Test, Acceptance, Industrialization, Training, Handover to Operations and Services Management.
- Restoring the servicing (by restarting the application or the machines, isolating unstable components,)
- Emergency Deployment of application, patching, modification of parameters Upload of App's in the different stores (Apple, Windows, Google)
- Incident problem:
- Participate in the identification of the root cause of an incident and the elaboration (and the implementation) of a solution and if not possible to perform a work-around
- Participate to the introduction of incidents, and their follow-up, to IBM
- A motivated self-starter, process-oriented with high attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and flexibility to accommodate demanding projects schedules
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Solid and proven experience with the following Web technologies: WebSphere ND and Tomcat
- Experience in WebSphere infrastructure in enterprise environments,
- The specific requirement for agile: practical experience with Scrum
- Experience with Liberty.
- Scripting experience and troubleshooting.
- Dynatrace or similar
Please note; x2 days are required in Belgium + x3 days remote
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.