Information Security Analyst
Posted on Oct 13, 2021 by CV-Library
Leeds City Centre (Remote and flexible working options)
1 day per week in the office.
Diverse Talent Search is working with a globally recognised organisation to recruit an Information Security Analyst into their growing team, based in Leeds City Centre. This is an excellent opportunity to join a warm and supportive organisation, who deliver industry-leading and award-winning services to their plethora of clients.
You will support the Information Security Manager in carrying out technical assessments and remediation of activities across the company network, systems and software applications to ensure MPS maintains a stable, robust, secure and reliable IT environment underpinning core business processes.
Other responsibilities will include:
* Liaise with relevant teams in specialist areas to manage security, contractual and regulatory requirements are met.
* Work on and drive security-related projects, to ensure security requirements have been met
* Work closely with internal teams to deliver effective Service Management (Incident, Request, Problem)
* Assist the conduct of security audits detailing recommendations, improvements and corrective actions
* Perform day-to-day operational monitoring and remediation of security threats and vulnerabilities via logical security tools and products
Key Skills & Experience:
* Working knowledge of security domains, auditing standards and frameworks, and risk analysis frameworks including ISO 27001
* Significant experience of information security from a technical and compliance perspective
* General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
* Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
* Disaster recovery planning
* Experience of managing technical projects from design to implementation
* Working knowledge of deploying and managing Security Solutions
The package on offer includes a very competitive salary, 12% company pension contribution, Annual bonus, private medical insurance and lots of training and development opportunities which include, training budgets and access to internal materials to support your career progression and more
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £50k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£59k - £65.5k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£42k - £50k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual
£62k - £65k Annual