Posted on Oct 13, 2021 by CV-Library
* We are looking for a data engineer with extensive experience building high quality data assets and high performance data services on Microsoft Azure. We need someone who is also well versed in DevOps/ML Ops and who is always willing to help junior team members grow when needed.
* Our data pool is extremely rich. You will access terabytes of structured and unstructured data. We have web scrapes, operational data, documents (parsed and unparsed), social media feeds, deep insights on the UK markets and we are looking to procure Speech Data.
* We are a cloud only team. You'll have access to all that Microsoft Azure has to offer and we are all open source lovers. We operate with pragmatism but also look to develop innovative and elegant solutions. Therefore, automation, performance and cost efficiency should always be at the forefront.
* The team you'll be joining is made of brilliant minds spanning across data engineering, analytics and AI. It is an intellectually challenging environment and we would like to keep it that way.
* The Adecco Group UK&I is one of the world's leading HR solutions partners. With more than 34 000 employees in 60 countries 3 100 in the UK&I we transform the world of work one job at a time.
* Despite the size of the company, you will be joining a team that operates like a Start up. We grew to a team of 8 at the beginning of 2020 and we will get to a team of 20 by the end of the year.
* If you always had an interest in economy, business ops or sociology, and if you want to truly make a difference in people's lives, this a team for you.
* Build and maintain high quality data pipelines and data models.
* Design, build and deploy AI and ML models.
* Automate business processes.
THE SHOPPING LIST
* Essential Microsoft Azure services are Data Factory, Databricks, ADLS Gen 2 Azure SQL and Datawarehouse, Cosmos DB and HDInsight.
* Experience building ELT pipelines that follow a rigorous data quality framework is essential.
* Experience deploying high throughput, low latency ML and AI models.
* Experience designing, developing and deploying microservice or serverless applications to production following CI/CD frameworks including Bitbucket, Jenkins.
* Experience or working exposure to graph data bases would be great.
Internal recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Intrernal recruitment UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £65k Annual
£50k - £90k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual
£100k - £120k Annual
£50k - £80k Annual
£500 - £550 Daily
£40k - £55k Annual