IT Senior System Administrator
Posted on Oct 13, 2021 by Optegra
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a IT Senior System Administrator. You will be responsible for support the business with applications, infrastructure, network and desktop facilities. The position is based from home with regular travel to our sites, we ask you apply if you live within a reasonable commute of Guildford or Hampshire, and have use of a car.
Some of the benefits of working for us include, but are by no means limited to:
- Generous pay and bonus reviewed annually, this role pays up to £50,000 per annum
- Generous matched pension contributions
- Up to 33 days annual leave pro-rata
- SMART working schemes - a generous home office budget, because we believe in work life balance
- Funded training and development - because we believe in our people
- Discounts on retails, social activities, etc.
- Free laser eye treatment for you and 20% for friends and family
- Private Healthcare, 24/7 online GP appointments, free physio and counselling for your wellbeing
In return for all of the above, you will be an exceptional IT Senior System Administrator with a passion for providing the highest quality customer care and have demonstrable management experience, ideally gained in the NHS or private practice.
Some essentials you'll need to have:
- Strong knowledge of Backup, Restore, Recovery and high availability strategies for Microsoft Azure environments. Certified MS Admin.
- Strong experience in implementing, monitoring and maintaining Microsoft Azure solutions, including major services related to Compute, Storage, Network and Security, Microsoft 365, InTune, OS Blue print build.
- Advanced knowledge of DNS, DHCP, Kerberos and Windows Authentication.
- Knowledge of network protocols such as: DNS, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, SFTP.
- Knowledge of Network and TCP/IP routing/subnetting.
- Knowledge of Cisco network equipment/IOS: routing, switching, and firewalls a plus.
- Working knowledge of VPN connectivity and client trouble shooting.
- Experience with Azure AD, Active Directory including managing/maintaining GPOs.
- Strong understanding and background of working with a complex Active Directory, Azure AD, LDAP and the requirement of strictly following standards, procedures, and processes.
Optegra is a world leader in specialist eye care, we take pride in knowing our patients are at the heart of all we do and can live better lives because of the treatments we provide.
You'll see and feel the Optegra difference when you walk through the door - and you'll have every opportunity to really make a difference.
If this sounds like you, please email by clicking the APPLY button for an information pack and to apply for the role.
Optegra is proud to be an inclusive business where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We're welcoming to all, working together as a supportive team, respecting the uniqueness of every individual we work with.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£60k - £65k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual