Enterprise Data Modeler - 6+ Months - Remote
Posted on Oct 13, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Enterprise Data Modeler - 6months + - Remote
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an Enterprise Data Modeler for a remote assignment with a large chemical organization.
As Enterprise Data Modeler you will be building out the client's enterprise data model on a use case basis. You will design, implement and document data architecture and Datamodelling solutions, which include the use of relational and dimensional databases.
Requirements Enterprise Data Modeler Role:
- 5 - 10 years' experience as Enterprise Data Modeler
- Be responsible for the development of the conceptual, logical, and physical data models, the implementation of enterprise data model on the DAP including transition from raw, to refined to consumption
- Oversee and govern the expansion of existing enterprise data model and the optimization of data query performance via best practices
- Perform reverse engineering of physical data models from databases and SQL scripts where required
- Validate business use cases for accuracy and completeness of proposed data models
- Be able to work in a squad in line with the client's agile ways of working
- Be able to work independently and collaboratively with the Enterprise Architects
Details Enterprise Data Modeler Role:
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months (with extensions)
- Location: Remote (client is based in the Netherlands)
- Rate: Depending on experience
If this role as Enterprise Data Modeler is of your interest, please apply directly via the link and/or get in touch with Eva Donaque.